RE: Can I partition my primary key constraint index?

From: Brian MacLean <bmaclean_at_vcommerce.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:32:37 -0700

ahhhhhhhhhhh, mostly right.  I found in v8.1.6 that if I use a non-unique index to enforce a unique/primary key constraint that the index does not drop when you drop the constraint.

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com
Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon May 14 2001 - 18:32:37 CDT