Re: 9i Real Application Clusters

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:51:00 -0700

Check COMPAQ site for info. They partnered with Oracle to produce Oracle RAC. ROR mª¿ªm

>>> sheisey_at_att.net 05/11/01 04:25PM >>> Rajnedra, Oracle9i RAC is what we now call Oracle Parallel Server. Oracle9i RAC is still BETA, so there may not be any white papers at the moment. I have looked and have not found any white papers on RAC.

Scott
> Dear Friends ....
>
> Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with "Oracle 9i Real
> Application Cluster" stuff? If you have I'd like to hear from you about what
> it is and your insight. I think it is not out yet, some of you may have had
> the opportunity to find what it is. ...
>
> Thanks in advance
> Raj
> Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
> Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
> Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.
>
> QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art !

> This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
> above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message
> in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify ESPN at >

>(860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.

> Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
> INET: rajendra.jamadagni_at_espn.com

  INET: sheisey_at_att.net

Author: Ron Rogers