RE: Which tables are in buffer cache.?

From: Hillman, Alex <Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 06:43:15 -0700

Mark, how do you manually remove objects from buffer cache? I saw you writing before that you know how to do it and I would be very interested to know also if it is not trade secret of course.

Alex Hillman

 From: "Bunyamin K.Karadeniz" <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>  Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:23:57 +0300
 Subject: Which tables are in buffer cache.?

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C0D2E9.9D9A9360 Content-Type: text/plain;

     charset="iso-8859-9"

 Hi all gurus,
   =20
    I want to learn the way to ook at=20 Which tables are in buffer cache./Analyzed?

Is there a system view showing these tables??

Thanks to All.

Bunyamin K.Karadeniz

    Database Group / Information Systems Department=20     HAVELSAN Ankara /TURKEY
    Tel : +903122873565 / 1681
    Mobile Tel : +90 535 3357729

Author: Mark Teehan
  INET: mteehan_at_erggroup.com