No Subject

From: Raj Gopalan <raj.gopalan_at_netdecisions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:00:09 -0700

DBAs,

I have two of my tables and index in nologging mode as I am loading data using SQL*Loader direct path mode.

I have scheduled RMAN hot backup everday. When I issue REPORT UNRECOVERABLE, I am getting both the Data and Index datafiles are unrecoverable.

I know that I wont be able to recover the tables in nologging mode. What I would like to know is about the recovery possibility of other tables in logging mode. Will there be any problem during recovery as these datafiles are in unrecoverable status?

TIA Cheers

Raj

Author: Raj Gopalan
  INET: raj.gopalan_at_netdecisions.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 11:00:09 CDT