Re: ORA-06553: PLS-707: unsupported construct or internal error [2603]

From: zabair ahmed <zabaira_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:37:20 -0700

Stefan

I've recently inherited this database and the developers who have used the database in the past say that it worked fine and they have had no problems.

My first reaction was the same as yours but i'm assured by the developers that this database has worked fine before.

The problem is the previous DBA has left and there is no documentation on the database.

Author: zabair ahmed
  INET: zabaira_at_hotmail.com