RE: username

From: Seley, Linda <LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:56:03 -0700

Lucy -

The user column is broken in v$sort_usage in v8.1.6 and various v8.0.x. It either always displays SYS or it displays the user that you are logged in as (apparently depending on the version of the DB you have). If you search for v$sort_usage on Metalink you will see a few related items but in particular see notes 124298.1 and 1069041.6.

HTH Linda

Author: Lucy Lin
  INET: llin_at_versus.dmz.advance.net

Author: Seley, Linda
  INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 09 2001 - 14:56:03 CDT