RE: join across database link

From: Bambi Bellows <ultrageek_at_techie.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 10:25:09 -0700

Ooh! Ooh! I did that once! What fun! I had two windows up... both logged in as system. And when I described across the link, it shut down the window I was working in and displayed the error in the other one. And it was reproducible! Ah, the fun stuff Oracle puts in for the adventuresome! Although, nothing really beats Digital and their help on Wombats.

Bambi.
Author: Bambi Bellows
  INET: ultrageek_at_techie.com