Pl/sql loop assistance

From: Hagedorn, Linda <lindah_at_epocrates.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 10:44:31 -0700

Hello,

I'm having difficulty coding this loop and am hoping someone can see how this can be done.

I have two tables, one on each instance reg.docalert_responses_at_ncp and reg.docalert_emails_05040_at_ncc

The requirement is to set ncp.reg.docalert_responses.campaign_response_handled = 1  for all docalert_response_id's that exist in ncc.reg.docalert_emails_050401 where sent=1.  Update 100 at a time and commit.  The join column, docalert_response_id appears in both tables.

I know I can set autocommit, but I'd really like to see the elegant loop logic.  The DBLinks are in place.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks, Linda