RE: Fwd: please help

From: Glasrot, Nechama <NGlasrot_at_seisint.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 06:08:30 -0700

thank you ruth

Nechama Glasrot
Oracle DBA
Seisint, Inc.
6601 Park of Commerce Blvd.
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
nglasrot @seisint.com <mailto:nglasrot_at_seisint.com> Direct 561.999.3977
Main 561.999.4400
Fax 561.999.4695

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 8:31 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Nechama,

I do a level 0 or level 1 and then do archivelog current and then backup my archivelogs. I have been able to do point-in-time and ordinary recovery using this plan. This makes a complete set of backups. Further, we put them on tape each day and store a complete set for recovery.

Regards,
Ruth

Author: Glasrot, Nechama
  INET: NGlasrot_at_seisint.com