DROP DATABASE

From: Eliane Bischoff Trauer <eliane_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:26:10 -0300

How can I drop an entire database?

I intend to change the db_block_size init.ora parameter. In order to have it changed, I need to rebuild the entire database. I was planning on dropping each tablespace but I am not sure how to do it for the RBS tablespace in an open database, for example.
TIA,         Eliane Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 13:26:10 CDT