RE: Simple Checkpoint Question

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:36:32 +1000

Hi Deepak,

There's lots that I don't know - probably more than I know! (ambiguity intended)

About the yard, I'm sorry but I've already offered that job to Darren. However, its yours if he decides to move to The Netherlands instead.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/