More questions regarding Oracle on Linux

From: Blum, Marc <blum_at_soptim.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:37:32 +0200

Hi again,

as I told, we're setting up a linux box for developement.

Now management asks:" Why linux? NT works well and SA has no experience = with
linux, only few people in development work at home with linux. Further, = our
customers run NT-boxes or real Unix-servers."

So, how may I argue?

Thanx for the help
Marc

 Marc Blum
 SOPTIM GmbH
 Gr=FCner Weg 22-24
 D-52070 Aachen -Germany-
Phone: +49-(0)241-91879-29
Fax: +49-(0)241-154038
EMail: BLUM_at_SOPTIM.DE Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 08:37:32 CDT