[Q] ORACLE Report server 6i login problem?

From: L <leed_at_chele.cais.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:09:01 -0400 (EDT)

I setup ORACLE report server 6i(with patch 1) on Win2000. If I type URL like

http://129.47.2.1/dev60cgi/rwcgi60.exe?report=test1.rpf+userid=scott/tiger@db00+desformat=html

the report will display correctly.

But if I type URL like

http://129.47.2.1/dev60cgi/rwcgi60.exe?report=test1.rpf+desformat=html

         (take out userid=scott/tiger_at_db00)

another screen will come out and ask me input

    username:
    password:
    database:

After I put scott, tiger and db00, I always got same screen back and ask me input:

    username:
    password:
    database:

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 10:09:01 CDT