Unfamiliar Schema Owners

From: Lucia DeMeester <ldemeester_at_nm2.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:53:06 -0700

I just took over support for an ATG Dynamo database. The system tablespace is allocated with 200M and it is 85% full already. It has not gone live yet.

After checking the schema owners, I discovered the following schema owners' default tablepsace is sytem tablespace. They are OUTLN, CTXSYS, AURORA$ORB$UNAUTHENTICATED, DBSNMP. I tried to search the Concept manual and was not able to find it.

Any comment on why do we need these schemas?

Thanks in advance.

Lucia Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:53:06 CDT