Deleting rows from Pl/sql table

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 21:06:13 GMT

We are using pl/sql table in our programme To my surprise i am able to use all the facilities of pl/sql table but for deleting the whole pl/sql table itself.
Can anyone let me know where exactly the error in the following syntax.

DECLARE
  TYPE Ip_Param_Tab IS TABLE OF Number INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;   Pl_Ip_Param_Tab Ip_Param_Tab;
BEGIN
  If condition is true then

     Pl_Ip_Param_Tab := Null;
  End if;
END; This gives me a compilation error message saying "expression is of wrong type” at this line ===> "Pl_Ip_Param_Tab := Null;"

Thanks in advance
Arun