Slightly off topic -Developer 2000 Vs JDeveloper for LAN & WAN ap

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:48:25 +0500

Dear Listers,

We are planning to switch to Oracle and its products for our future development both for Intranet and Internet. Our current team has no exposure on any of the oracle products. Some of the persons I have talked to say that Developer 2000 is good some say JDeveloper would be a better choice. I have following queries:
If you have experienced both, which one did you find better in terms of efficiency for the end user?
Are there any problems in connecting to large volume of data horizontally partitioned on minimum three physically different locations? Are there any recommendations for training centres in US or UK?

Regards, Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 03:48:25 CDT