Oracle on Netware support experience

From: Norris, Greg <Greg_Norris_at_mail.dor.state.mo.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:19:21 -0500

Does anyone have experience with Oracle Support for the Netware platform? We're planning to create some 8i instances, but I've been told that support is... difficult. Needless to say, I'm a touch concerned about this (hopefully I'm just being paranoid).

Thanx! Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 14:19:21 CDT