off topic - send email to MS Exchange from NT batch script

From: Nguyen, Long <Long.Nguyen_at_its.csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:48:42 +1000

Hi,

Do you know if there is a way to send email to MS Exchange server using DOS command line on NT? I have a Perl scripts on NT that do Oracle hot backups and exports. At themoment I have to check the script log files manually and at times I forgot to do that. So I am looking for something similar to mailx on Unix that I can put into my Perl scripts to send the log file to mail Exchange mailbox.

Thanks Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 18:48:42 CDT