Re: Snapshot refresh

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 10:56:43 -0700

Actually the date statement is not what I was curious about. It was more about the start with and next parm. The statement I gave will work because of the order of precedence. Multiplication will always take place before addition. However, yours is easier to read.

  1* select to_char(trunc(sysdate)+ 2.5/24 +1,'YY-MON-DD:HH24:MI:SS') from dual

SQL> / TO_CHAR(TRUNC(SYSD

00-AUG-08:02:30:00 SQL> host date
Mon Aug 7 10:30:40 PDT 2000

The snapshot is refreshing at 2:30 each day.

                                                                Thanks anyway,
Dave