Off topic :maintenance proposal for OLAP/OLTP and Web based ERP

From: Rajanish Joshi <dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
I have to give a proposal for maintenance of OLAP/OLTP and Web based ERP site on Oracle ,If any body can help me in how do I go about it or better one any web site link which will help me in locating concern information. Thanks in advance.
I am be looking for
Approximate cost for maintaining the site for year (criteria)
Man power requirement :Technical
Set up at the my end to simulate one or all of above. Cost to simulate .

Hope I am not asking to much.
Thanks once again.

Your help is appreciated.
Regards,