SQL*Loader Question

From: Lieuallen, David <David.Lieuallen_at_UNCO.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:57:20 -0600

Is there a way to execute SQL*Loader in batch mode? I would like to script the loading of several tables using SQL*Loader but I cannot find any documentation on the subject. I'm on Oracle 8.1.5 and Windows NT. I can invoke a sqlldr command from the windows command prompt successfully but batch mode would be much better. Thanks in advance.

David Lieuallen Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 11:57:20 CDT