OVS

From: Mukesh Ghildiyal <mcgoracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello gurus

Do anybody has experienve in installing the Oracle Videp Server on NT 4.0 . I am up to it and need some help in installing it. Oracle recomends that I should have different machine for the database and Video server. Would it matter if I put them both on same machine, just for testing phase. I got the evaluation copy from Oracle and want to try it, but now it became a project, which I need to finish by this week end.

I would be grateful for any help in this regard.

Thanks much

mcg

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/ Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:45:43 CDT