RE: Web site hosting environment on Sun 4500

From: LoughMiller, Gregory <Gregory_LoughMiller_at_bscc.bls.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:53:40 -0400

walt-
not being totally familiar with the E4500, I would check to make sure that you have enough slots in the machines. or example, I/O boards, HBA's, network connections, and CPU/Memory system boards.. For example-if you are building a 7x24 scenario, how many slots would be required for redundant disk paths?

greg

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com