Logon Security

From: shanthini rahamath <shanraha_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 06:10:49 +0300

Dear Gurus

	Environment
		Client : Developer 1.3.2
		Database : Oracle 7.3 in Unix box
		OS	   : Window 98
	1.	For security purpose, how can restrict users not to connect to the
database through sqlplus or forms desinger and reports designer. Is there any way to implement this.

        2. I need report to be run in a regular interval of time and send the output to printer. The report is developed in report writer 1.3.2 and I am calling this report from forms 4.5 and the database is 7.3. Is there anyway to implement this.

        Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 22:10:49 CDT