Reporting Tools

From: Darwin Li <DLi_at_globalmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:03:14 -0700

        Hi there,

        We're currently looking at reporting tools and I'm asking for recommendations or suggestions from anyone out there. Starting this evaluation, we're starting with Oracle Reports and Crystal Reports. What have others used and what opinions do you have? Thanks.

Darwin. Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:03:14 CDT