Oracle Objects

From: David Godfrey <David_Godfrey_at_CONAK1CC_at_SMTP.CONTINUUM.CO.NZ>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 13:57:12 NZT

     Hello - I'm reposting this in the hope that someone can help with it!

     I'm trying to use Oracle Objects for OLE.

     They have an example connection, however, even just cutting and
     pasting this into the sub form open, I get a type mismatch on the
     user/name password argument of the oradatabase initialisation.

     I know some people are using this, and I want to (rather than ODBC).

     Set OraDatabase = OraSession.OpenDatabase("ExampleDb", "scott/tiger",
     0&)

     ANY help out there?

     Thanks

     David Godfrey