Re: Help! - Oracle Graphics

From: Patrick Housholder <HOUSHOLD_at_UALFLTCTR.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 19:30:51 -0820

Shirin,

I have use OG very little..but I believe

the you can use ANY symbols you wanted.

Under the sub-dir in GRAPH25, there's

DEMOS. I believe there a file called DOLLAR1.OGD

that uses different symbols. If that is what you

mean by boxplots..

As for the connecting the MEANS..if you mean connecting

data points, again, I believe you can..

Patrick

  Patrick Housholder

  United Airlines Flight Training Center TK-71

  32nd and Quebec Street

  Denver, CO 80207

  email: housholder_at_ualfltctr.com

  "My views not United's"

==========***Original Message Follows***=================

> Help! - Oracle Graphics

> SET ORACLE-L REPRO

> Hi Oracle Gangs,

> Has anybody used Oracle graphics 2.0, or above? Do you know if it is
capable