Personal Oracle Lite: No PL/SQL!

From: Patrick Housholder <HOUSHOLD_at_UALFLTCTR.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:25:44 -0820

Ouch!

In the Feb 5, Vol 30, issue of Computerworld, page 46,

the article indicates that the first version of

Personal Oracle Lite (POL) will NOT support PL/SQL. You can only

use generic SQL statements. Also, POL lacks the rollback or

recovery capabilites. Double Ouch! Wonder what

happens when the POL crashes on your PC.

Just wondering if anyone is using POL yet? What are you using to

access the database ...Oracle Personal Object..forms 4.5..etc?

Patrick

  Patrick Housholder

  United Airlines Flight Training Center TK-71

  32nd and Quebec Street

  Denver, CO 80207

  email: housholder_at_ualfltctr.com

  "My views not United's"