Re: afiedt.buf?

From: Francisco Franco <ffranco_at_INTERLOG.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 21:20:40 -0500

Hi Glenn,

At 10:39 AM 23/01/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know why Oracle chose this name for the default save file?
>
>Curious,
>
>Glenn

Back when I used to take courses was in a course for Oracle 5, I was told that the file name comes from the days when Oracle ran on the mainframes and vms of the world.

Francisco Franco                             Aerocomp Consulting Inc
Systems Administrator/Oracle DBA             2555 Thomas St, Unit #8
ffranco_at_interlog.com                         Mississauga, Ont
Tel:  (905) 813-7148                         L5M 5P6