Database Programmer - Raleigh, NC

From: Karen Servance <kns_at_ASG-INC.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 15:20:37 -0500

Looking for a Database Programmer with ANY type of RDBMS background. Informix, Oracle, or Sybase would be a definite plus but will look at other experience. This person will be instrumental in helping us implement two modules of our financial package. They are our On-line purchasing and Imcumbrence modules. These modules will tie into a package that has already been integrated (knowledge of SAS also helpful). We need a person who can troubleshoot, has good programming skills, some project management experience and database design/layout experience.

Salary is open depending upon experience and relocation for the right individual is possible.
If you are interested please fax, e-mail or mail your resume to: (please REFERENCE: Job# 122
Karen N. Servance
ASG, Inc.
2000 Regency Parkway, Suite 355 Cary, NC 27511 Phone 919-467-0505 Fax 919-467-2469 Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 15:57:14 CST