Home » Other » Training & Certification » Siebel Training and Certification ( Help )  () 1 Vote
Siebel Training and Certification ( Help ) [message #244088] Mon, 11 June 2007 10:09 Go to next message
pinki_singh
Hello,

I am Pinki Singh from Pune and have registered myself today with this group and I can already see that there's lots of useful information here.
Just a brief about me, I am working as Business Analyst Siebel Application, Support for Sales Horizontal. I do not have technical knowledge but sound in functional and business support for the application.
I am very keen to make a shift in my career to IT industry for Siebel Domain. I could find lots of options like : Analytics, Configurator, Scripting, Testing, Implementation and Functional Business Analyst but I am not aware as to which one can I prefer and how can I get trained and get certified. I am not even sure as to which IT companies prefer which Horizontal and Vertical Skill set of Siebel.
Could you please guide/advise/comment on understanding the market requirement and for which I can get trained, by when, where and what would be duration of the course and fee structure.
My training location preference would be Pune as its difficult to take a long break if required.
Rgds
Pinki

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2007 10:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Siebel Training and Certification ( Help ) [message #244289 is a reply to message #244088] Tue, 12 June 2007 04:45 Go to previous message
fallinfriendship2000
Hello Pinki,
i will appreciates ur intension in which field u would like to work in IT mainly two types Technical,BPO,KPO.BPO and KPO not problem for Non IT student.but technical is few.any way my suggestion is if u want work in tech side in Big MNC u should have Aptitude Knowledge,Communication Knowledge,Technical Knowledge,Presence of mind because This four kind of testes they will conducted.U have to sound knowledge in any language i,e(C,C++,Oracle )etc.U should choose any one which one suitable for u and Future Trend.All The Best
Previous Topic: why cant i take the 10g exams unless i do a module in a training center in Dhaka?
Next Topic: Give some important pl/sql concepts with examples
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:25:44 CDT 2024