Home » Other » Training & Certification » Please confirm this Oracle Financial Certification training
Please confirm this Oracle Financial Certification training [message #236118] Wed, 09 May 2007 01:32 Go to next message
pudaynag2000
Hi everybody,

I would like to get training on Oracle financial , but I am new to it. I found this certification material online, but I dont know if it covers most of the material needed..If somebody can please confirm quickly if it is good,that would be great..if possible, some additional help would be really great.below is the link..

http://www.netwind.com/html/oracle-11i-financial-training.html

Thanks

Uday
Re: Please confirm this Oracle Financial Certification training [message #331727 is a reply to message #236118] Sat, 05 July 2008 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammy_ana
hi everyone,

does anyone know - how is this place netwind. they provide cd & online courses for oracle. i m interested to learn oracle financial. they are providing certification in oracle financial also.

at this time, i m staying in USA. can anyone suggest - - learning from india will be more worth while or here in USA. i have both options open in my mind.

i found one place in noida, india named Ducat. any comments about that?

thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 05 July 2008 01:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Please confirm this Oracle Financial Certification training [message #331874 is a reply to message #236118] Sun, 06 July 2008 04:54 Go to previous message
nicolemichele
Hi there, You should take your training with Oracle University and then it is regardless if you take it in India or in the US. The curriculum and the quality is the same. AND you will thereby complete the hands-on one course requirement.
Previous Topic: best book for Iz0 007 OCA exam
Next Topic: RDBMS Certification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:44:34 CDT 2024