Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Cookies Disabled in Windows Server 2003 ???
Cookies Disabled in Windows Server 2003 ??? [message #193835] Tue, 19 September 2006 10:45 Go to next message
adeli
Hi everyone,

After installing the infrastructure for the 10g R2 application server on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, I try to access the Enterprise manager but constantly get a message indicating that the cookies are disabled. I have gone into the security and privacy tab of the Internet Explorer and set everything to the lowest possible security (accept all cookies, no restricted sites, low secity on internet, intranet sites). However nothing works. This happens both as an administrative user and as a common user.

Hoes anyone encountered this? It seems that something from the Windows installation is overridding the security settings of the browser.

Thank you

ps: I did not have such problems on any of my previous installations on XP systems.
Re: Cookies Disabled in Windows Server 2003 ??? [message #193884 is a reply to message #193835] Tue, 19 September 2006 16:00 Go to previous message
andrew again
Check to see if there are any recent cookies at all. Under IE options > Temp internet files > view objects.

It's possible that your domain names are screwed up. IE is only supposed to let the domeian which set the cookie from retrieving it. If IE thinks the domains are different - it probably won't give the cookie back to the requesting site.
Previous Topic: splitting oracle on unix from one user to three (infra,app and db) is this possible?
Next Topic: mod_plsql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:57:37 CDT 2024