Home » Other » Marketplace » ORACLE 11i EBS - TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS / DEVELOPERS – PROVE AND MOVE TO USA
ORACLE 11i EBS - TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS / DEVELOPERS – PROVE AND MOVE TO USA [message #179066] Sat, 24 June 2006 09:45
exampleindia
Hi,
eXample Consulting group (www.examplecg.com) offshore advisory practice is assisting our client an US based Oracle Consulting firm to build a team of Oracle Technical Consultants / Developers for their upcoming ODC in Hyderabad.

Candidates delivering commendable performance will move to US based projects in the near future. Details of the position are as below.

Position: Oracle 11i Technical Consultants / Developers

Skills
2 to 8 years Oracle Apps 11i Technical consulting / development / support experience in OM, INV, and PO modules.
• Experience on WMS is a plus, desirable
• Strong in PL/SQL, Interfaces or Data conversion, Reports or Forms (RICE) - Must
• Good communication skills (verbal/written)
• International project experience, a definite advantage
• Oracle Certification, very desirable
• Should hold minimum BE /B.Tech/MCA or an equivalent technical degree in CS/EE/EC/IT from a well recognized University/Institution

Important:
• Selected candidates must be willing to move/work in Hyderabad and available to join by end July / early August 2006.
• This is a regular day time role based in Hyderabad with future potential for Onsite project assignments in USA
• This position is open only to Indian residents / citizens (or) candidates who hold a valid permit to work in India.

Should you be suitable, interested and available, please mail the following details to oracle@examplecg.com.
1. Updated CV
2. Current Employer:
3. Current Location:
4. Present Salary (p.a - include annual benefits):
5. Expected Salary (p.a):
6. Notice Period (days):
7. Contact No:(Mobile/Landline)
8. Preferred time for telephonic interview (IST):

Appreciate to hear from you.

Note: If you are currently based outside India and wish return, you are welcome to apply.

Best regards,

eXample Consulting Group
Previous Topic: Oraspeed : Oracle SQL Editor
Next Topic: Oracle Financials Positions in Tampa (Florida, USA)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:16:35 CDT 2024