Home » Other » Marketplace » Motivated professional looking to work with Oracle FICO in LA (Preferably as a Consultant)
Motivated professional looking to work with Oracle FICO in LA (Preferably as a Consultant) [message #150890] Sun, 11 December 2005 18:34
caneinsocal
I live in Southern California (near Los Angeles) and I am extremely motivated to learn Oracle Financials. I am looking to work as a functional business systems analyst/consultant. I am not looking to be a programmer/developer. I want to work with it from a functional standpoint. I have started doing online training in Oracle Financials but I am a beginner.

I have over 8+ years of work experience as a business systems analyst and my long term goal is to be a functional consultant specializing in Oracle Financials.

I am willing to work as a junior/mid level functional consultant and I am open to travel.

If anyone would like to learn more about my background and discuss any potential job opportunities, please email me your contact info. I would be happy to talk to you.

Thank you.
Previous Topic: Oracle Management Consulting Opportunities with only local travel!
Next Topic: Oracle Apps Techno functional Consultant available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:44:01 CDT 2024