Home » Other » Training & Certification » crm books
crm books [message #139948] Fri, 30 September 2005 02:50 Go to next message
tim burton
hi

friends recently i joined an institute for orcale crm coaching but i am not finding helpful, can any one help me in getting books on ORACLE CRM.
Regards

tim
Re: crm books [message #140190 is a reply to message #139948] Sun, 02 October 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi tim

you have not mentioned which institute ,if it was oracle university they provide study material which is sufficient, but if it is something else then oracle docs on crm is helpful, register urself with oracle which is free, u will get access to docs
books on functionality&implementations [message #140288 is a reply to message #139948] Mon, 03 October 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tim burton
hi dushyant,

thanks for ur quick help. It is not an Oracle University nor a reputed institute.can u help me in finding books on functionality and implementations of crm resources.

with regards

tim
Re: books on functionality&implementations [message #140296 is a reply to message #140288] Mon, 03 October 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
Hi Tim

oracle ebusiness suite 11.5.10 documentation is available for free download for registered users with oracle, register urself as otn member which is free. Documentation is there for crm application foundation which deals with crm resource manager, detailed descriptions of the functionality and implementation of the same is given in user guide and implementation guide respectively.

regards
dushyant
Re: books on functionality&implementations [message #140504 is a reply to message #140296] Tue, 04 October 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tim burton
hi dushyant

thanks once again for ur quick help. I have been to oracle site but could not able to find the exact link for the functionality and implementations of crm resources. I will be very much thankful to u if u could send the link as soon as posslible. will be eargerly waiting for ur reply.

with regards.

tim
Re: books on functionality&implementations [message #140996 is a reply to message #140504] Thu, 06 October 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi tim

go to oracle home page, under products, there is a link for applications, click on it, it will take you to applications page where link for documentation is there, click it, it will take you
to oracle applications documentation, click on 11.5.10 online documentation cd, it will take you to documentation library,click on documentation, it will give the list of pdf's for various modules, click on oracle common apllication components user guide for the functionality of resource manager and implementation guide for implementing resource manager

BFN
Re: books on functionality&implementations [message #141126 is a reply to message #140996] Fri, 07 October 2005 01:29 Go to previous message
tim burton
hi dushyant,

Once again thanks for ur help.

tim
Previous Topic: Oracle CRM Training
Next Topic: How to learn PL/SQL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:37:01 CDT 2024