Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Schema help - AP module
Schema help - AP module [message #127009] Thu, 07 July 2005 18:23 Go to next message
rboarman
Hello,

I’m hoping for some schema help with our Oracle Financials AP module. Specifically, we’re trying to extract information out about invoices, expense accounts and vendors.

For example, we have an account 5150 which is Travel Expenses. From the INVOICES_ALL table, how do I determine the account and the name of the account? The CODE_COMBINATIONS table seems like the place to start but I don’t see any account names.

Can anyone point me to some documentation?

Thank you in advance,

Rick
Re: Schema help - AP module [message #127038 is a reply to message #127009] Fri, 08 July 2005 03:03 Go to previous message
adragnes
Go to Top Tech Docs on Metalink. There you will find the ETRM (Electronic Technical Reference Manual). Among other things it has a complete description of all tables in the E-Business Suite with description of their columns.

As to your problem you can find what column correspond to what segment in the account code combination by looking in the FND_ID_FLEXS, FND_ID_FLEX_STRUCTURES and FND_ID_FLEX_SEGMENTS tables.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Register a report or form in Oracle Apps
Next Topic: Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:17:00 CDT 2024