Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu
Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu [message #121956] Wed, 01 June 2005 23:29 Go to next message
bsfartiyal

Hi

I am starting working on Oracle 11i Technical, any body explain me regarding registration of VIEW, SEQUENCE , FOLDER, FUNCTION , FORMS, AND MENU,

Please provide me any document, web site etc. bs_fartiyal@yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards

B.S.Fartiyal
Re: Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu [message #121988 is a reply to message #121956] Thu, 02 June 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Seems you have a lot of questions and it also seems you are pretty fresh to Oracle Applications and that you have not done much in the way of reading yet. The answers to all your questions are in the manuals.

You should start off by reading "Oracle Applications Concepts" and the "Oracle Applications User's Guide". The last is not really technical but shows you what EBS is like from the user perspective, and you will be a user to of the Application Object Library, the Applications DBA and Applications Utilities applications.

When done with this you should read the "Oracle Applications Developer's Guide" and the "Oracle System Administrator's Guide". Just skim them at first read in order to get an overview of what is in them so that you know where to look when you have a concrete question.

You should also take a look at the "Oracle Applications Flexfields Guide".

Depending on where you are going to work you might want to take a look at some of the other manuals regarding architecture such as Multiple Organizations, Multiple Reporting Currencies and the Trading Community Architecture.

If you are going to do development you might also want to learn the basics of PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow and Alerts.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu [message #122146 is a reply to message #121988] Fri, 03 June 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bsfartiyal

Sir

I know about table registration , multiple organisation, and i have gone to study of manuals, but i not able to understand how register the view and sequence , other then tables, i now about how develop view and other object , in registration process in oracle 11i is some less understanding. kindly can u send my some document so that i will understand much more.

Hope an early reply from your end.

Thanks & regards

B.S.Fartiyal
Re: Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu [message #122164 is a reply to message #122146] Fri, 03 June 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
For help on registration of views and sequences you could try the online help.
  1. Log into applications and choose the Applications Developer responsibility
  2. Navigate to Application>Database>View
  3. Choose Help>Window help from the menu bar

You can do the same for Application>Database>Sequence.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Registration of View.Sequence, Folder, Forms, Function, Menu [message #127046 is a reply to message #121956] Fri, 08 July 2005 04:08 Go to previous message
sivaprasadravipati
hi
this is siva.

let us take one table like emp or dept.
registration of tables:
you can register tables by using add_dd.register_tablepackage
in that table u have to register table name,columnnames,keys.
after registation of table u have to switch responcibility to application object library
navigation-application/database/table
Previous Topic: Schema help - AP module
Next Topic: iRecruitment patches
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:56:15 CDT 2024