Home » Other » Marketplace » SAP R/3 FI STEP BY STEP GUIDE
icon7.gif  SAP R/3 FI STEP BY STEP GUIDE [message #118371] Wed, 04 May 2005 14:50 Go to next message
vksvenus
From Enterprise Structure to Finalisation of FI Module of SAP R/3 is the main focused area of my newly written notes specially designed for those who really wants to be a part of ERP World. I have mentioned all the important points of FI module which is rare available in the market place. This is useful for beginners as well as intermediate learners. Easy explanations and examples are there. If you are interested, please contact me. I can courier you the notes. But for that, you will have to pay Rs.550/- inclusive of courier charges (India).
Thanks Laughing
Re: SAP R/3 FI STEP BY STEP GUIDE [message #121613 is a reply to message #118371] Tue, 31 May 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Seems more like a commercial offer to me (unless it's free), so I've moved it to the Marketplace.

MHE
Re: SAP R/3 FI STEP BY STEP GUIDE [message #126605 is a reply to message #118371] Tue, 05 July 2005 22:11 Go to previous message
ekcvv
Hi

Can you please send me the SAP FI step by step guide by vpp i will pay for it.

Please also send me the soft copy.

If you wish to send by email please let me know and send it with a zipped one. I will pay soon you inform me when you are sending

Please do reply immediately.

Thanks with regards
Previous Topic: O9i DBA required @ Hyderabad
Next Topic: Job Opportunities in US for Data warehousing & Cognos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:07:40 CDT 2024