Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Inteterested in Oracle Manufacturing - Functional Consultant
Inteterested in Oracle Manufacturing - Functional Consultant [message #96807] Tue, 01 February 2005 22:26
ARUN CHATRIKI
Hello All,

I take reference of the above subject matter and introduce myself as Arun Chatriki. I am production Engineer and MBA in Marketing. I started my career with a manufacturing company. I have worked extensively on SAP SD. Then I moved on to pursue a full time career in ERP(Shifted to a software company, in bangalore), Unfortunately, I could not kick start my ERP career. I have been working in the field of Business Development of software solutions for the past 4 years.

However manufacturing has been my area interest and I Managed to learn the E-Business Suite ( manufacturing modules) like Inventory, Order Management,BOM, WIP and Purchase. I have worked really hard, as i had do it after my working hours and with out any assistance/training.

With my functional knowledge and the oracle documents, I have managed learn application navigation,Usage.

However I do agree that, I am not part of any implementation. But look at it this way, With my functional knowledge, If I can learn working of these modules, without any assistance, I can deffinately pick up very well If start working real time.

Having said this, I look forward to your mails in guiding me further or any opportunities from your guys to take it from here after. I stay in Bangalore!

Thanking you

Regards

Arun Chatriki
Previous Topic: Req Oracle with PL Sql
Next Topic: urgent openings for .net professionals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:49:27 CDT 2024