Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » oracle financial11i implementation
oracle financial11i implementation [message #96205] Mon, 20 September 2004 20:50 Go to next message
mohammed wasiuddin
Hi,
I need a help from the oracel financial11i implementaiton functionals.
I'm in a implementation team of oracle financial11i plese could you please let me now how to make hirarchies and what steps should i take before creating chart of accounts.And how to arrange the segments here we are going to use 7 segments i.e compnay,region,departments,accounts,sub accounts,projects,and another for feature expansion.
so please advise me what should i do.

Thanking you, yours sincerly,
wasi.
Re: oracle financial11i implementation [message #96720 is a reply to message #96205] Sun, 16 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pawan
although this query has already elapsed a period of time but you must see the requirment of the company before deciding upon the hirarchy of the chart of accounts e.g. what is the reporting patttren of the company you can refer the company previous audited books of accounts to find out how the diffrent heads of account are rolling to each other and what are the statutory finencial reporting pattren etc.This exercise must be exercised for all the finencial statment of the company.

best of luck

pawan handa
Re: oracle financial11i comparison with SAP& ORION10 [message #96912 is a reply to message #96205] Mon, 07 February 2005 19:41 Go to previous message
neelumangal
WHAT are the features that make ORACLE Financial 11i differnt from ORION 10 & SAP.
Previous Topic: Oracle Financials DBA course in Chennai
Next Topic: Oracle Financial 11i Trainning in Delhi and Noida
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:46:07 CDT 2024