Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people
Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96148] Thu, 02 September 2004 07:56 Go to next message
Neil V.
eXample is leading Solutions Provider in Mumbai. We specialize in ERP/DW Consulting. We are supporting top ORACLE Partners in the Middle East and West Asia. We are now engaged to setup Offshore Delivery Centre (ODC) to provide continuous stream of FUNCTIONAL experts for ORACLE ERP Implementations across the Middle East. Selected Functional Consultants will be engaged at various phases of the life cycle as outlined below. The ODC model brings out homegrown Consulting expertise trained as per Partners model to be engaged both offshore and onsite.

Phase I. Thru our ODC shop we will provide best customized training to FUNCTIONAL Aspirants in selected modules (as to be announced). Aspirants/ Incumbents will go through the selection process by our CLIENTS. The customized APPS Training will be provided to select Consultants charging most competitive FEES (to be announced). Trained consultants will go through the Selection process by our client to go through HANDS-ON Training (Phase II)

Phase II. The incumbents (selected by CLIENT) will be inducted on a STIPEND basis by the CLIENT for their exclusive USE. Such selected consultants will receive prescribed Hands-on training. Upon approval of CLIENT, selected consultants will be inducted for ONSITE PROJECTS IN GULF in Phase III

Phase III. The incumbents (either through internal training or from market) will be inducted based on Interview by the client and employed on INDIA Package and assigned to overseas project in GULF with ONSITE allowance as per companies rule.

We are executing a few Oracle Apps projects for our clients in the Middle East. We require young FUNCTIONAL guys with following as part of Phase I:

1. 1+ years of Functional Experience in their respective field.
2. Age: 25-29 (single)
3. Good communication skill
4. Good Educational qualifications

Send detailed resume to career@example-india.com
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96184 is a reply to message #96148] Wed, 15 September 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kalyan mitra
Hi,
I AM WORKING AS ORACLE ANALYST PROGRAMMER HAVING MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON FORMS,REPORTS,PRO*C, AND LOTS OF SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT/MAINTENANCE ETC. BUT I DONOT HAVE ORACLE APPS KNOWLEDGE...RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING IN MIDDLE EAST...SEEKING TRAINING IN ORACLE APPS.

CAN YOU GIVE SOME GUIDANCE IN THIS DIRECTION
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96194 is a reply to message #96148] Sat, 18 September 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A.R.NARAYANAN
I am a Cost Accountant having 14 years of experience in fianancial and management accounting.I am looking for Oracle-ERP functinal modular training and Project experience so as switch over to ERP-consultancy.I have very good experience in other commercial fuctions of Industry such Marketing,Purchase,Material.I would be happy to forward you my CV in case you are basicaly interested.
Kindly note that I am 41 years old.Kindly reply.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96311 is a reply to message #96148] Sun, 24 October 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijay nila
please send details about oracle apps
i am intersted to join the cource for oracle apps
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96334 is a reply to message #96148] Fri, 29 October 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit
In which modules do u provide training in Oracle ERP.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96339 is a reply to message #96148] Sun, 31 October 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raman Balasubramaniam
hi,

i am having more than 10 years experience in this IT field. especially oracle i am having more than 5 years.
Moreover, i worked as a technical consultant 6 months. but i would like to join apps course as a functional consultant.

kindly send the details about course

regards,
raman balasubramaniam
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96384 is a reply to message #96148] Mon, 15 November 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balkrishna Patro
hi,

i am a softwate professional having more than 7 years experience in busines application development. More over i have more than 4 yrs experience in Oracle database with VB front-end. Already i ve developed a ERP kind of spplication for our company with our small team of 10 members. Now i am interested in Oracle Apps. So please do send me more details of your course curriculum.

Best regards,
Balkrishna
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96387 is a reply to message #96148] Mon, 15 November 2004 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanweer Fatmi
Hi,
do you provide placment in oracle apps for technical people.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96509 is a reply to message #96148] Fri, 10 December 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nilesh Ambestha
I am an M.Sc IT and want to make a career in Oracle Apps. I do have any experience in IT but have total of 4 years experience in customer service. Do you provide any training and placement on oracle for people like me.
Please reply.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96540 is a reply to message #96148] Thu, 16 December 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abhishek soni
Sir,
I am BE fresher in Industrial and Production Engg. and looking forward to a career in functional ERP domain as I have back ground in MM. FM. PP. etc. But that is theoretical one and I here with request you to consider me for the training program if any at your deemed Institution for my growth and Knowledge upliftment hence forth.
thanking you ,
Abhishek Soni
Plot no. 7, Matru Chaya Society,
Sastri Nagar, Nagar Road
Pune-411006
mob no. 98920010114
Training & placement on Oracle Apps [message #96545 is a reply to message #96148] Fri, 17 December 2004 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.Karthick
Sir, I am B.E graduate (1996 - 2000),I am working in Chennai as D.B.A in Chennai (INDIA) I am very much intrested in doing ERP. kindly send the details.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96546 is a reply to message #96148] Fri, 17 December 2004 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.Karthick
Sir, I am B.E graduate (1996 - 2000),I am working as D.B.A in Chennai (INDIA) I am very much intrested in doing ERP. kindly send the details.
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96599 is a reply to message #96148] Wed, 29 December 2004 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravikumar
Hi
As I am B.Tech graduate and got trained in Oracle Apps Inv,Purchasing with knowledge of GL and Technical module.I am looking for a placement.I have got experience 3+ yrs with 1 year Oracle 9i back-end work experience.

Kindly send me the course details.

Regards

Ravikumar
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps for fresh functional people [message #96616 is a reply to message #96148] Tue, 04 January 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gopal Reddy N
Respected Sir, I am graduate in commerce and Post Graduate in computer Applications ( MCA ). And i have taken the course Oracle 11i from Gensis Hyderabad in the year 2002. I want to settle as Oracle Apps Functional consultant. So please guide me in this regard.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours Sincerely

Gopal Reddy N
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps [message #96802 is a reply to message #96545] Tue, 01 February 2005 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lav pandit
hello
I am an d2k professional having 1yr exp and want to switch in ora. apps so pls give me content details and scope of the course will my exp work.
Bye
Re: Training & placement on Oracle Apps [message #96932 is a reply to message #96545] Thu, 10 February 2005 22:06 Go to previous message
Tapas Chatterjee
Sir,
I am a software professional with 11 years of IT experience. Involved in mostly Oracle Projects. It includes Oracle 7, Oracle8, Oracle9i and Oracle9iAS, Oracle Tools (like D2K). Also I am having web based integrated application s/w development, implementation exp. in large public sectors. Now I want get myself trained in Oracle Apps so that I can place myslef in a better position in the IT market.
Please provide me details.
Thanks & Regards
Tapas Chatterje
Previous Topic: About Oracle Finance
Next Topic: Database model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 12:29:16 CDT 2024