Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS)
Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96145] Thu, 02 September 2004 04:44 Go to next message
csekhar
Hi ,

I am a techno functional consultant in Oracle  Apps 11i (HRMS) . I have 2 years of exp .  I am looking for some assignments in MiddleEast / Australia /Singapore /US /UK . Currently located in India .

scs_chandrasekhar@rediffmail.com

Regards,

CS

Re: Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96222 is a reply to message #96145] Sat, 25 September 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faleh alruwaished
pl, send your cv.
Re: Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96340 is a reply to message #96145] Sun, 31 October 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris
If you yourself, or anyone you know is interested in becoming a part of the Australian Oracle Market, then please send me an email to oracle_jobsau@yahoo.com and I will give you a call regarding any suitable positions I have.
Re: Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96533 is a reply to message #96145] Tue, 14 December 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chandrasekhar
Dear Chandrasekhar,

This is Daipayan Sen here from Oracle Corp Hyderabad (India Development Centre).I came across your profile on this website and thought of mailing you.

Let me inform you that,should you or any of your friends or colleagues be interested, there are a couple of good openings for Oracle HRMS position which are vacant within ADS group in Oracle IDC.The opening is generally for people experienced on Oracle HRMS with good knowledge of the Oracle HRMS product, with ideally atleast 1 full implementation of Oracle HRMS and added advantage would be to have HR domain experience,however that is not mandatory.

Let me give you a brief introduction of what ADS group within Oracle is all about :

ADS Group is a global team within oracle.Oracle ADS (IDC) is a part of the Global ADS Group and this is one of the best groups within Oracle IDC.ADS stands for Applications Demo Services.ADS is the organization within Oracle which directly supports the Oracle Sales Consulting teams worldwide.Oracle ADS maintains and supports about 400 Global Instances of the Oracle E-Business Suite's Vision Database, which is housed in its Data Centre in Austin, TX (US).The Oracle ADS team within IDC is a shared support services group which supports and works very closely with the Oracle Sales Consulting teams in US,Europe,Middle East and Asia Pacific.Oracle ADS supports the Sales Consulting teams on various sales demo related issues on product functionality,setups,demo flows,new features,technical development and customization related to the Demo Environments etc.

Work culture within Oracle as a whole and in ADS group in particular is simply excellent and people are very co-operative and nice.ADS group also provides ample learning experience with opportunities for you to take down time from work and learn new products,upgrade your functional,technical skills,attend various trainings and this is one aspect which adds immense value to your overall career growth.

Work timings for the ADS group in India are normal from 9:00am to 6:00 pm.However in general work timings are quite flexible and we have lot of personal freedom within the team.Working in this team will provide the candidate with ample opportunities for growth.Also needless to mention here that Oracle is one of the best paymasters in the industry.

There are presently openings available in 2 Categories :

(i) HRMS Support : Profile of candidate desired is as follows :
-------------------------------------------------------
Candidate preferably should have about 2-3 years of HR Domain Experience with experience of having worked on any leading/recognized HRMS product suite.Knowledge of Oracle HRMS would be an added advantage.

(ii)HRMS-Build : Candidate Profile desired is as follows :
Candidate should have expert level knowledge on Oracle HRMS Product suite preferably with 1 full life cycle implementation experience.

Job Profile : Candidate would be responsible for building and adding onto the existing HRMS Vision Database in the latest 11.5.10 version of the product.
He would need to work closely with the ADS Global Build team in conceptualizing and gathering industry requirements and visualize and conceptualize product flows and environments which are unique to each industry segment and vertical.Ideally candiate should have a clear understanding of the Oracle HRMS product and implementation concepts.

Common ADS Induction Policies :
Adequate induction training and adequate initiation procedures are in place to make the candiate settle down comfortably and come to speed as far as acutal deliverables are concerned.Adequate time is provide to the candidate to get comfortable with all ADS procedures and policies before he comes into the mainstream functioning of ADS.

Therefore keeping the above things in perspective,should you or any of your friends be interested in the above mentioned openings,then please request you/them to get directly in touch with me on my cell number : +91 9866005333 and preferably send me the latest updated CVs of the interested persons,so that I can forward their candidature to our Group Manager through our employee referral program so that your candidature and hiring process would be more simplified and a smooth and speedy one.

However please understand,that this email to you from me is entirely on a personal basis and absolutely not in an official capacity as an Oracle Employee.Therefore please appreciate the fact that I am not representing Oracle in any way as a prospective employer approaching you for employment. The opinions and views expressed in the email are completely personal and in no way represents Oracle in any conceivable manner.

Thanks & Regards
Daipayan Sen
[[Cell # +91 9866005333]]
Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96707 is a reply to message #96145] Wed, 12 January 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.Sriram
chennai

Dear Chandrasekar,

Please send me your latest resume immediately. If possible,please contact immediately Mr.S.Vasudevan VP (BD), Apps InfoTech (044)5212 3091 / 3391 or cell : 98400 28900.

K.Sriram.
Re: Techno Functional consultant in Oracle Apps 11i (HRMS) [message #96770 is a reply to message #96533] Sat, 29 January 2005 02:51 Go to previous message
K.Sriram
We have immediate openings for the above said position. If interested, please send me your updated resume. Also indicate your strength in Fast formula & programming skills.

K.Sriram

Apps InfoTech

(44) 5212 3091/3391

www.appsinfotech.com
Previous Topic: oracle 11i installation on windows
Next Topic: Looking for Oracle ERP training institute in North Jersey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:23:08 CDT 2024