Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed
oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #92410] Mon, 05 July 2004 00:42 Go to next message
Matthew Sreeves
I have an AQ queue configured in a 9.2.0 database. I put a message onto the queue, using DBMS_AQ.ENQUEUE. So far so good.

I am attempting to get the message off the queue from a standalone Java application using a "thin" client connection.

The following exception is thrown every time (ignore classes beginning KC - these are our own):

oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed

at oracle.jms.AQjmsError.throwEx(AQjmsError.java:283)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.dequeue(AQjmsConsumer.java:2025)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receiveFromAQ(AQjmsConsumer.java:982)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receiveFromAQ(AQjmsConsumer.java:919)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receive(AQjmsConsumer.java:835)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCQueueMessageReceiver.receive(KCQueueMessageReceiver.java:99)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCMessagePropagator.processMessages(KCMessagePropagator.java:57)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCMessagePropagator.main(KCMessagePropagator.java:284)

[[Linked-exception]]

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [[kolaHashFind:hash table]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]]

at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:189)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:242)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:554)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1478)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteFetch(TTC7Protocol.java:888)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeNonQuery(OracleStatement.java:2076)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteOther(OracleStatement.java:1987)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:2697)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:457)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:387)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.dequeue(AQjmsConsumer.java:1545)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receiveFromAQ(AQjmsConsumer.java:982)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receiveFromAQ(AQjmsConsumer.java:919)

at oracle.jms.AQjmsConsumer.receive(AQjmsConsumer.java:835)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCQueueMessageReceiver.receive(KCQueueMessageReceiver.java:99)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCMessagePropagator.processMessages(KCMessagePropagator.java:57)

at com.kcom.rialto.KCMessagePropagator.main(KCMessagePropagator.java:284)

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #92412 is a reply to message #92410] Mon, 05 July 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Sreeves
I've soerted this now.
The source of the problem was a corrupt redo log file, which was unable to be archived.
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #92413 is a reply to message #92412] Mon, 05 July 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Sreeves
In fact, it's still not resolved.
The problem with the redo log happened to be occurring at the same time.

Although I can successfully retrieve some messages from the queue, most of the time I still get the JMS-120 and ORA-00600 errors.
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #92816 is a reply to message #92412] Mon, 07 February 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sridevi Ravi
Hi,

This is Sridevi. I have seen your post in the Oracle FAQ about the exception that you were getting
Exception: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed.

Actually I am also trying to write a Java application which dequeues from the oracle Queue.
And I am getting the same exception.
Is your java app asynchronously receive messages whenever there is a message in the Oracle Queue.
I tried write a class which will implement the Message Listener but I was not able to see qnything getting dequeued.
So I change it to call the method receiver.receive() which is throwing the above exception.

I would appreciate any help in this matter.

And also if you can direct me to any of Oracle JMS resources that would be great.

Thanks,
Sridevi
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #92822 is a reply to message #92816] Wed, 09 February 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Sreeves
Sridevi

I got to the bottom of this eventually.
It was simply a case of the Oracle version I was using. It seems that 9.2.0.1 is rather buggy in its handling of AQ. Since switching to 9.2.0.4 and above, I've had no further problems.

Regards
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #146620 is a reply to message #92816] Fri, 11 November 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jogunop
Hi ,
I am facing this problem .
Can someone please help me to resolve.
I have a Java standalone thin client to read the messages from weblogic jmsAQ which listes to the AQ on oracle.

Thanks in advance.
Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-120: Dequeue failed [message #284676 is a reply to message #146620] Fri, 30 November 2007 09:03 Go to previous message
hermez
Hey.

I connect to Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.8.0 - 64bit Production and the problem was privileges.

When my DBA changed them - i moved forward and started receiving something. I don't yet know how far I'm now Wink so can't tell you.

hrmz/
Previous Topic: XML Query Help
Next Topic: copy files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:48:27 CDT 2024