Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to capture randomly highlighted records by users
How to capture randomly highlighted records by users [message #79538] Thu, 20 June 2002 09:49 Go to next message
elaine
Hi everyone,

I am working on a 'Expenditure Items' form. One of window in that form display many expenditure item records and have one 'Transfer' Button. During executing this form a user could highlight any couple of records in that window by using [[Ctrl]]+[[Mouse click]] and then press 'Transfer' button to perform transfer functionality for those highlighted records.

My problem is how I can identify and capture those highlighted records in the When-Button-Pressed Trigger of 'Transfer' button.

Very appreciate if anybody can help me with that.

Sincerely,

Elaine
Re: How to capture randomly highlighted records by users [message #79547 is a reply to message #79538] Thu, 20 June 2002 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subhash
Hi,
This is not a direct answer for ur question. But a suggestion. You can use checkbox for selecting the records..so that u can transfer the selected records.

Regards
Re: How to capture randomly highlighted records by users [message #79562 is a reply to message #79547] Fri, 21 June 2002 13:08 Go to previous message
elaine
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I am working on the Oracle Application Standard Form 'Expenditure Batches'. I am not allowed to modify the form screen and I am only allowed to modify the code inside the 'when-button-press' trigger of the Transfer button.

Please advice !
Previous Topic: Re: what is the full form of oracle ?
Next Topic: need to access the single text item of tabular form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:17:33 CDT 2024