Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Proxy Error
Proxy Error [message #76864] Sun, 25 January 2004 18:22 Go to next message
Hery
When I logged in to Oracle Apps then suddenly the browser display an error message like below :

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST/pls/DEV/oraclemypage.home.
Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

I didn't understand what's wrong with the machine because before this error the machine ran normally.
For the senior I need help, thanks before...

Best regards,

Hery
Re: Proxy Error [message #76868 is a reply to message #76864] Tue, 27 January 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Hi,

> Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Looks like your remote machine (probably the web cache or application server) went down, or maybe you had some networking problems between your proxy and web cache or application server.

Best regards.

Frank
Re: Proxy Error [message #76876 is a reply to message #76868] Wed, 04 February 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hery
hello Frank,
Thanks for your information but I had solved the problem and I found that log files stored in /app/prodcomn/iAs/Apache/Apache/ had root permissions not applmgr..so the command didn't work well...
But thanks anyway Frank...
Re: Proxy Error [message #76887 is a reply to message #76864] Thu, 12 February 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ross
Hery,

hi there, i wondering whether you have found a fix for this yet. I'm getting this message after upgrading the database to 9.1.2

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Ross
Re: Proxy Error [message #76888 is a reply to message #76887] Thu, 12 February 2004 16:42 Go to previous message
Hery
hi Ross,
I've fixed that problem, and so far so good...the machine runs well..
I tried to change the permission of log file in directory /app/prodcomn/iAs/Apache/Apache/ from root to applmgr. there are log files that had a root permission and you must change it to applmgr

that's the solution that I've tried hope can help...
Previous Topic: Other Products like iAS 9i
Next Topic: HowTo connect to a WebService
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:59:12 CDT 2024