Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Help: Oracle8i IAS - JSP error
Help: Oracle8i IAS - JSP error [message #76387] Tue, 07 May 2002 00:14 Go to next message
jkhkoh
Hello.
I have installed Oracle8i IAS that functions as a web server(Apache) and JSP server. However, I am getting error when the corresponding JSP file is accessed from a browser. It is a Java error stating that the file cannot be found:
javax.servlet.ServletException:java.io.FileNotFoundException: <path>/send.java
I have confirmed the files are there.
When I copy the .java and .class files from the old server that I am migrating from, it works fine.
This confirms that the new web server is not able to compile the JSP files.

Any help/pointers appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Help: Oracle8i IAS - JSP error [message #76443 is a reply to message #76387] Wed, 03 July 2002 01:43 Go to previous message
I Am a friend in need is
All u have to do is remove the IIS server,Apache web server and install nothing. Yes.. install winamp... real player..Office 2000.. WinZip...Sonique....madarchod.... and if possible do install some antivirus software suchas Norton 2002, McAffee etc..

Enjoy ur programming

byeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!1
I Am a friend in need is a friend in indeed

Note:: You don't need to say thanks for the suggestion i gave.. I am ur friend to help u in need.. :-)
Previous Topic: unable to install 9iAS under 9i DB
Next Topic: Trigger question.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:30:09 CDT 2024