Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to run oracle form and reports 10g on internet and local area network at same time
how to run oracle form and reports 10g on internet and local area network at same time [message #638977] Sat, 27 June 2015 14:46 Go to next message
qanita786
how to run oracle form and reports 10g on internet and local area network at same time i have face the problem when i connect throught internet with static ip it opens forms but error on reports if i replace the name of server with static ip it works well but not working in LAN Mode my question is that how to pass parameter to resolve this issue

Thanks & Regards

Re: how to run oracle form and reports 10g on internet and local area network at same time [message #639067 is a reply to message #638977] Tue, 30 June 2015 15:45 Go to previous message
CraigB
There is ton's of information available on the web for how to deploy your Forms and Reports 10g application to the web (and conversely) to your own Intranet. I recommend you review the documentation to ensure you have configured your Oracle Application Server (OAS) 10g software correctly.

Craig...
Previous Topic: UNABLE TO INSTALL ORACLE FORMS AND REPORTS
Next Topic: problem in clearing data from related data blocks in oracle forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:02:42 CDT 2024