Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Build Problem with JDeveloper - Please Help (JDeveloper v 11.1.1.7, Windows 7)
Build Problem with JDeveloper - Please Help [message #626959] Wed, 05 November 2014 10:41
mark.g
Hi all. Strange problem - please help if you're able...
I have a web application that I have supported for years with JDeveloper. Never had a problem, until recently, I went to run the application, and... nothing. I notice that the first thing it normally tries to do is compile. I see it says:

Compiling...
Context: MakeProjectAndDependenciesCommand application=BTP.jws project=ViewController.jpr

But nothing ever happens. No compiler output and no messages. I have waited for hours - no compile happens, and the server obviously wont start as its dependant upon the compile. Eventually I will cancel the build, then the only message I get in the compiler Log is:

Error: compilation aborted by user

I have restarted JDeveloper, restarted machine, and even tried other mature, stable projects - none will start. I have looked for an error log, but what I have found shows no indication of build problems. Seems like some corruption has occurred, but I don't know what to check. Can anyone please help?
Previous Topic: OAF Dynamic Table creation
Next Topic: How to Read Xml Data into Oracle Database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:50:18 CDT 2024